In this episode, you will learn:
• The history of Egoscue – Pete Egoscue’s journey to finding a way to live a pain free life.
• Leading with ego or significance – how to go beyond yourself to serve others.
• Why it’s important to surround yourself with people that add value to your life.
• How to better handle negative judgments.
• The power of Egoscue in helping you live a healthy, pain-free, and vibrant life.
• Granular tips and exercises to help improve your posture.
• Start them young – how spending time on the ground instead of walking early develops better kids.
• Tactical ways to powerfully engage your audience when speaking. HINT: It’s all about servitude and adding value.
• Brian’s most memorable moment with Tony and Sage Robbins.
Listen on your favorite platforms